Free Outsourcing Coaching

Why the hell should I give you my email?

"Who the hell are you?"

You don't know me yet. My name is Francis, I'm from Germany.
I have been outsourcing for years - and I'm a normal person, not some big fat CEO from an enterprise.

"Booo~ring. What's in it for me?!"

This is what is waiting for you when you choose to learn from my coaching, if you let me.
  1. A free ebook about my outlook on outsourcing, completely free of bullshit
  2. The first steps along the way of doing outsourcing correctly
  3. Regular coaching emails full of CONTENT, not some crap
  4. Access to my personal outsourcing website
  5. A person that genuinely cares: answer to my emails whenever you want, I'll read them all
  6. You can unsubscribe whenever you want - it's your coaching
  7. I pledge to never share your information with anyone.

"Why should I learn from you?"

  1. I have saved 4000 hours of work by outsourcing. 
  2. I got boring work done that would have been to much for me.
  3. I make money thanks to my outsourcing efforts.
  4. I am willing to share all with you - provided you are ready to join the discussions with me.
  5. I can save you tons of time - for free.

Don't sign up if you are not ready to learn how to outsource correctly

I'll be honest here. I am not looking for freebie seekers, people who cannot commit or people who only read, read and read and never act on their reading.
  • If you only want to be entertained, don't sign up.
  • If you only want a free ebook, don't sign up.
  • If you think you'll be rich over night - wake up, get yourself a slap - and don't sign up.

The coaching is ready - are you?

Web Analytics